Wood Trees Branch Grinder
The Wood Trees Branch Grinder is driven by the motor and pulley, and the main spindle rotates rapidly with hammerheads on the shaft impacting the materials and get material crushed. The wood crusher can be also called wood trees branch grinder.
Features of Wood Trees Branch Grinder:
1. Fine crush: 85% of the particle size can be controlled within 3mm.
2. High-efficient and energy-saving: power saving 40% of equivalent output.
3. Long service life: The hammer heads are made of high-strength alloy materials with multiple metal elements thus to prolong the service life by 4 times.
4. Good crushing ratio: The wood crusher/ wood trees branch grinder can be used as both primary & secondary crushing for clinkers and secondary & tertiary crushing for limestone.
5. Easy maintenance: The rear cover of the upper machine frame can be hydraulically (hand)-opened to make the maintenance much easier.
Working Principle of the Wood Trees Branch Grinder
1. The hammers are cross designed and non-overlapping arranged, and their width is greater than hammer frame and contour, they are ensured to participate in crushing by the full length of the rotor. And due to the hammerheads being designed inactively, the energy consumption will reduce when the hammerheads crush materials improving the crushing efficiency.
2. There are coarse-crushing chamber, fine crushing chamber, impact chamber(composed of wedge adjustable impact plate and circular plate), and three discharging channels.
3. In the coarse crushing chamber, the "stone-stone" crushing will greatly reduce the hammer wearing. Besides, the materials in all chambers can be discharged in timely. That can greatly improve production capacity and reduce energy consumption.